Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Retriever Thing, I think?

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Ok meet Jake, he is our buddy that we babyset and have a real ball doing. Jake is 2yrs, Blaze 9 mths next week and Jordie 4 yrs. Jake is here now, sound a sleep his Mommy will be home on Sunday.

glasslass
October 30th, 2004, 05:36 AM
What a neat picture! Is he actually holding the other dog's leashes?

goldenblaze
October 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Jake lives in town and is not off leash much. When he stays with us in the country he has a large yard to run and play. I use the collars for my dogs to keep them in but Jake is not trained so we leave a long leash on him to grab in a hurry if needed. When Jake starts to go too far Blaze grabs him and brings him back. I keep saying Blaze get your friends and he runs right ot him. I must admit it is very cute. Jake comes during the week for visited too, love to play with my boys. :)

Mysts38
October 31st, 2004, 06:24 AM
It is SO a golden thing to carry things...Cujo use to carry my mail home with me when I went to get it..people in the village would stop and watch him..he loved to carry his leash too

Even hannah now is picking up her lead and carrying it..too cute

I love the way blaze has his head up and looks so proud

Dwight Byrd
October 31st, 2004, 08:47 AM
Buddy is always carrying something around. Now that he has his own toys, he seems to love carrying them with him all over the house! :party:

lilith_rizel
October 31st, 2004, 11:56 AM
Cano is labador retriever, and he carries lots of things around. He has picked up his chain outside a few times, and just walke around with it. He also likes to carry sticks, but rarely chews on them.

goldenblaze
October 31st, 2004, 12:48 PM
It is so cute how they must having something in their mouth, Blaze has never chew up anything he is pretty good at just holding on.

Dwight Byrd
your Buddy is so beautiful, your son is a looker too :)
I laught when we go for a walk down our road, Parker the golden across the street carries a ball with him but always leaves it way up the road. Blaze finds it every time and brings it back and we drop it in Parkers driveway :thumbs up it's a game to them I think.

Mysts38
Blaze does look proud, I agree. I tell him how good he is to bring Jake back if he starts to go too far from us, great helpper he is. :)

glasslass
October 31st, 2004, 02:10 PM
I'm jealous! Den-Den will go to the drawer where I keep his leash and paw at it when he wants to go for a walk, but I could never get him to pick it up or carry it. Guess it's not a poodle thing! Although, Den-Den 3 used to carry his blue racquet ball with him on a walk. Sometimes he'd set it down and forget it. After about a 100 yards, we'd say, "Den-Den, you forgot something!" He'd run back and get it. Always good for a laugh from bystanders! By the way, the little boy with Buddy is a cutie too.

TalonsMa
November 1st, 2004, 05:00 PM
LOL A Retriever thing for sure!! Solara ALWAYS has something in her mouth :)

goldenblaze
November 2nd, 2004, 03:46 PM
LOL A Retriever thing for sure!! Solara ALWAYS has something in her mouth :)

We must admit, it is so so cute :D