Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

J.K halloween Party

jackieb
October 29th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Oh i took my eldest to J.K today and they were having a halloween party ahh they all looked so good!! :)

Every one had brought in sweets cakes etc god he will be up all night lol!!!

Writing4Fun
October 29th, 2004, 02:12 PM
You're lucky! My boy is in SK. They're not allowed to "dress up" because of safety issues. We were told to dress them in orange or yellow or black T-shirts instead. Mind you, "picture day" was on the same day, so costumes wouldn't really have worked anyway. :rolleyes: They did have cake, though, and he came home with a small bag of goodies (which I confiscated, to be doled out in smaller portions than he would like! :evil: ).

jackieb
October 29th, 2004, 02:25 PM
The whole of my eldests school were allowed in halloween costumes no knifes swords or guns but the jk was a having a praty the rest of the school were getting apples now that was a better idea lol!! :party:

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I remeber Halloween parties back in grade school. They were so much fun. I really miss being a kid. I can't see why I always wanted to grow up so fast. It is a pain being an adult at times. But I guess there is nothing we can do about it.

jackieb
October 29th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Just been to pick him up and the teacher made them put the treats in a bag so i have allowed them one sweet each and then another after tea and the rest tommorow.