Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Last one, Duke

Dukieboy
October 29th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Did someone say Cheese?

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 09:39 AM
How old is he now? Or is he that age now? And if not will you post a picture of him now? I love him he is so sweet. :love:

Dukieboy
October 29th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Thank you, yes he is a sweetie sweetie boy. He is nine months old now. Unfortunately, my camera program is not responding when I plug in my camera so I have to get that looked at. Soon as I do I will post recent pix. He is a fairly small pit.

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 09:47 AM
No problem, he is one of the cutest puppies I have seen on here. I love that face and those little ears. He looks so sweet and like mom I would never do that. How could you ever get on to that face? :D

Luvmypit
October 29th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Look at that face. HE is gorgeous! Ahh he almost looks like a lab. Maybe you can tell the animal control officers that... hee hee. My pit is pretty small too, only 55 lbs..atleast compared to the pits in my building hes pretty small.

Dukieboy
October 29th, 2004, 11:15 AM
We have said different things to different people. My partner comes up with the funniest responses. He said to this older couple oh he is a lab mix and the guy said hmmm, mix, mixed with what? My partner replied pitbull. Duke has a small birth mark on his back so he points to the mark and says "thats the lab part" and then points at Duke and says "and thats the pitbull part"

Copper'sMom
October 29th, 2004, 01:01 PM
What a cutie!!!!! Take lots of pics now because they grow so fast!! I sure wish had alot more baby pics of my boy. He was so cute!! It's too bad they grow out of their wrinkles!

goldenblaze
October 29th, 2004, 01:03 PM
OMG, how cute :) I love the foot in his mouth what a sweet child. :thumbs up

TalonsMa
October 29th, 2004, 04:44 PM
He is soo cute!! :crazy:

Cinnabear
October 29th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Very precious. :love:

glasslass
October 30th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Gotta fix that camera! He's adorable!

Lucky Rescue
October 30th, 2004, 10:11 AM
What an adorable little wrinkle-face! :)

And 55 lbs is not small. Pit bulls should weigh between 30 - 60lbs. Those 85+lb dogs you see are not pit bulls, but have undoubtedly been mixed somewhere along the line with mastiffs.:(