Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prince Charming

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 05:40 PM
This is Prince Charming the puppy we adopted from the shelter so Meat Loaf would have a brother.

BamaRama
October 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
OH my lord....so cute!

What breed is he? :)

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
The puppy dog eyes get us everytime ;) We all know the look....... but Mommy I didn't mean to chew my toy all up, I promise. :D sweet puppy he is very lucky to be part of your family.

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Hey is a GSD and a doberman mix. ( I think he has hound in him though as well I mean look at those ears.) He is so sweet. And he does not chew up his toys he prefers toliet paper. LOL We have to hid the toliet paper.

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 06:54 PM
he's so cute.

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hey is a GSD and a doberman mix. ( I think he has hound in him though as well I mean look at those ears.) He is so sweet. And he does not chew up his toys he prefers toliet paper. LOL We have to hid the toliet paper.

LoL
I babyset a beagle called Jake, Jake must follow his Mommy to the restroom and she has to give him a little corner of the the toilet paper for him to leave the room. Too funny :D

Even worse when I babyset I do all I can to make the kids happy and feel like home so yes, when Jake is here I do the same as his Mommy :D Toilet paper must be the in thing now... ;)

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I know they are rotten!

Gazoo
October 28th, 2004, 10:02 PM
R U sure its not a cross with a floppy eared rabbit? :p

Joelle
October 28th, 2004, 10:49 PM
He's totally adorable! As I know all breeds of dogs like toilet paper :rolleyes: Although my dog especially preferred "used" kleenex! :eek: That was kinda gross! (We had to keep the garbage cans out of reach!!) Ahh the joys of puppyhood!

You named you're other dog Meatloaf?! I hope he's not as ugly as the singer! :p ha ha ha Just kidding, I'm sure he's much better looking!!!

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah I can not leave the bathroom door open where they do not go in and grab the toliet paper and eat it and leave it all over the house.

Cinnabear
October 29th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Nice names. :D What a pretty face. :love:

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 09:45 AM
R U sure its not a cross with a floppy eared rabbit? :p

I think he might have rabbit in him (floppy ears) they just lay there. He is so sweet. When we got him he had been abused so he has had a hard time adjusting but he is doing better. We are having a hard time with the potty training. And the tearing up everything. We came home last week and they had all the cushions on the couch shreeded with cotton everywhere so I guess it will be time to buy a new couch soon.

Bugsy
October 29th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Ahhh what a cutie pie :angel: