Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cry Baby

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
This is Cry Baby our cat that got out and was gone forever and than came home.

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 06:46 PM
So sweet, glad Cry Baby found the way home :)

shihtzulover
October 29th, 2004, 06:25 AM
He is very handsome, he looks like velvet. He could be twins with my 2 black cats. :)

Stewart
October 29th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Just how long was he gone ?We once had a cat and she went off for two weeks I eventually heard her while out calling her name in a cornfield nearby which was high at the time she was torn right across her chest from front armpit to the other armpit she was thin and worn out.We took her to the vet who stitched the wound and she got better and lived on for years after ;) Enentually at 17yrs she passed away good innings huh ?

lilith_rizel
October 29th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I read a story once where an elderly lady's cat was missing for 5 months or so, and one day, it just appeared back on her door step, waiting to be let back in!

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Prolly about a month, I am not even sure now. We passed out flyers went door to door, slept outside and everything. We posted pictures and looked and called. We got many calls saying that people had him but it was never him. Than one day I got a call that someone knew they had him so I went over there and it was not so I went home all crying and there he was on the porch. The story is posted on here if you want to look it up. I think it is under Cry Baby or something like that.