Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meat Loaf

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Okay I finally got a scanner. Here is Meat Loaf.

BamaRama
October 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM
How adorable! What a sweet face:)

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 07:49 PM
OMG :) Meat Loaf is so cute, what bred is he? Love his face.

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 07:53 PM
He is a Brittany Span. He is the one that almost died from Parvo. They vet said that he is our miracle dog. I do not think you were on board yet when we found him and he was so sick. If you look back in the past threads you can read about it.

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Okay here are some more.... it is bad when you fall asleep in the cats food! LOL

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 07:59 PM
He is a Brittany Span. He is the one that almost died from Parvo. They vet said that he is our miracle dog. I do not think you were on board yet when we found him and he was so sick. If you look back in the past threads you can read about it.

No I guess I was not here yet, but I will read about it. It's great that you found him and helped him back to health, good for you. Wish there were many more like you and your family. :) I Thank God I have never had a pup with Parvo but my friend did and my it is bad. Poor little things deserve much better.

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Here are some more of him. He would be show ashamed that mom is showing his little boy parts. ;)

Cinnabear
October 29th, 2004, 01:56 AM
What an adorable pup. :crazy: So you just got Prince Charming too? How old are they?

Princesss04
October 29th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Almost 7 months old. Yeah we found Meat Loaf and than we adopted Charming because Loaf needed a friend. But the thing is now Charming is going to be three times the size of poor Loaf. LOL oh well they still love each other. So our house is CRAZY now. :crazy:

Bugsy
October 29th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Meatloaf is a sweetheart... 2 cute :love: