Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cano

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Cano is pouting in this picture, because I had just given him a bath, about half an hour before, and he wanted to come inside. He is too stubourn to wash in the bath tub anymore. He's afraid of the water. He does better with the hose.
I let him in right after the pic, still a little wet, but he looked so lonely.

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
My husband's favorite picture of him Look at that huge tounge!

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Cano and his buddy Apollo playing a few weeks after we got Cano. Cano is now twice the size of Apollo. Cano needed a bath after that. the wrestled in some berries that had fallen off a tree, and he looked like a dlamation, with blue purple spots. I have another pic that shows it better.

Joelle
October 28th, 2004, 12:42 PM
He's so cute! Why the spiky collar? Are you trying to make him look fierce 'cause its not working!!!! ;) Super cute pic!!! He's ADORABLE!!! :D

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
We figures that the collar would look cute on him. It doesn't make him look feirce at all. He is just too much of a baby.

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Here's the spots.

shihtzulover
October 28th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I love that collar, my sister has one for her little Boston Terrior it makes him look so tough when he's licking you to death. :)
What a beautiful dog you have, I just want to give him a big hug

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Cano loves that collar to death. He becomes sad if we have to take it off to bathe him, or something. It is really wierd. I think that his thoughts are "It makes me look much tougher than I really am". Geez, Cano is such a baby, he wouldn't hurt a fly...... well, actually, he has become our fly catcher. He goes around chasing them, trying to eat 'em. But as far as anything else, he could rather care less. We used to have parakeets, and he was more afraid of them then they were of him! He would alway run to his cage if we let them out. I have a picture of him, with one of our parakeets that managed to get in the crate, with him, one night.

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 02:55 PM
This is what he is wearing for Halloween. He is going to be Jamaican. My mother bought me the hat a few years ago, when she visited a friend of hers in jamaica.

glasslass
October 28th, 2004, 06:27 PM
What a terrific pix of a terrific pooch! Cute!!!! Cute!!!

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I love the ones where his tounge sticks out. Before his baby teeth fell out, his tounge hung out twice as much. His mouth isn't big enough for it. He always has his tounge out, unless he is sleeping. :)

Princesss04
October 28th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I love the tongue picture! :crazy:

TalonsMa
October 29th, 2004, 04:49 PM
He is absolutely adorable Lilith :)

Copper'sMom
October 30th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Cool costume!!!!!!