Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can you Stand Another?-And Hannah's Mom

Mysts38
October 28th, 2004, 06:06 AM
I just cant stop taking pics of this photogenic baby..it amazes me daily how big she is gettng

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 10:04 AM
it is funny, you are like me. All my photo's are of my boys... Hannah is too cute. Keep them coming I love seeing them :)

mastifflover
October 28th, 2004, 10:36 AM
How is OUR little girl doing she is so cute and getting very big

goldenblaze
October 28th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I love Hannah's little bone tag :) My guy Kaiger was given one from a co worker of mine and it was sad because she passed away 3 months after giving it to him. Young with 3 sweet grandchildren real animal lover and it would shine in the sun and the boys would chase it. I often said the shine was Janice looking down on Kaiger. One month to the day of her passing Kaiger passed :( I kept that tag and will always remember Janice and Kaiger. :)

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Myst, I was the same way with Cano when James first brought him home. I had taken over 200 pictures in the first month alone. Good thing we have a digital camera, otherwise we would have been broke getting all that film developed! I am going through another phase of taking pictures of him again.. He has gotten so much bigger. We are already thinking about him possibly needing a new crate. He can lay down and move around just fine, with planey of left over space. But when he sits, he has to keep his head down just a bit, or he will smack the top of the crate.

Mysts38
October 28th, 2004, 01:13 PM
are fantastic..no photos to get done and if you dont like the pic..delete away!

When we got hannahs crate we got the Xlarge..so it will loads big enough for her when she is full grown...I think if Cano loves his crate I would invest in something larger

We plan(and hope) to use the crate even when hannah is an adult dog...she LOVES IT..the hard part isnt getting her in..its getting her out!

lilith_rizel
October 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM
The crate was part of the adoption fee, so we didn't have to buy one. James and I have been discussing it, and we will be getting him a new one, once it is in the budget. They are a bit spendy here, so I am getting him one when I move back home in a few months. That way I can save up and get a nice one like the one we have now. It would cost us almost $200 to get one like the one we have, here, but back home, it would only cost $75-100. The one we have now, will do for a few more months, he's almost done growing. During the day, the crate is left open, and he has his blanket (twin sized comforter) in there, so he is able to hang his feet out the door no prob. And he likes to sleep curled up in a ball, he only takes up half the crate when he does that. Such a cutie.

glasslass
October 28th, 2004, 06:32 PM
This is the time to take lots and lots of pictures! They change so quickly and the moment is lost if you don't capture it! I love seeing them! Hannah is one of our own! :love: