are not. Please join in spreading the awareness so people stop buying
animal-tested products! Rabbit ears will be provided (or you can bring
your
own)!

WHEN: Sunday October 31, 2004
Meet at 12:30pm, event goes from 1:00pm - 2:00pm

WHERE: Meet at the corner of Robson & Burrard (Vancouver BC), in front
of Virgin Records. Leafletters will start moving along Robson
Street at 1:00pm. This event will happen rain or shine!

Please RSVP so we know how many rabbit ears to bring! See you there!

Treena is in charge of this particular event. Although, if you can attend contact me and I will pass it along to Treena. Sorry, I couldn't remember which ones of you asked to be kept up to date and new demos. Trescanis......will you still be around on Sunday? I'm doing this one too

Iggette
October 28th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Hi Shae

Got your PM unfortunatly I am in ontario......so wont be attending :( perhaps if I was alot richer I would just hop on a plane and help ya out no problem :crazy: ...........but alas......I am in the poor house :( Good luck tho hope all goes well.....let us know how it goes :thumbs up

squarejane
October 28th, 2004, 01:02 PM
my daughter and i may be able to attend... depends on other hallowe'en events that we have scheduled for that day. my 6 yr old is such a fierce animal lover and protector.

Shae
October 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM
Squarejane....................I'll be there for sure. Do you know what I look like? Make sure you introduce yourself to me!!! Not sure but I will prob be wearing an AR t shirt, blue jacket and black slacks (or jeans) I'm short and long blonde hair. Hoping I see you and your daughter there. Thanks for helping !!!!!! :thumbs up :party: :love: