Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How Do I Get Information

Dwight Byrd
October 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Hi Folks,

I am very curious if there is any way that I can get whatever background information that might be available on my dog Buddy. Buddy is a four year old golden whom I obtained froim the infamous Magayuk rescue back in April. He is doing really well and we love him to bits. In one of the past posts, sone mentioned that Buddy was picked up as a stray by the Hamilton Humane Society and eas going to be PTS for aggression. Apparently Golden Rescue was not interested either because of aggression.

I am just curious to find out whether the Hamilton Humane Society would be willing to provide me with whatever information they have. Magayuk (Jenn Connors) provided me with next to no information. Once she got her $200.00, she was gone. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Buddy by the way, has blossomed over the last six months into a wonderful, big, affectionate and loving suck.

mastifflover
October 27th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I would call Hamilton Humane and see if they have any records on him maybe if you explain who adopted him and why she did you might find out more info. Maybe her name will throw up a red flag

Mysts38
October 27th, 2004, 03:42 PM
You are more than welcome to join us on another board-www.Canadiangoldens.com If you havent already

Iam SO glad that you have buddy,,at least now he has a loving forever home and it really sucks the problems you and others went through with this "so called rescue"

I would give the Hamilton SPCA a call and see what they can provide,they could at least give you the vet name,so that you can get all medical records etc..from his pic I cant see your buddy being aggressive....