Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

please help me find a new foster for Silver Taboo in T-Dot

cutiecherise
October 27th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I am now officially Thiiiiiis close to being homeless (indicating teeny-weeny little space with fingers)

My grandmother and my uncle are the ones who own this house,
and I just about got BOOTED when 7month old Silver Taboo knocked over something in the basement last night.

Its not Silver's fault my uncle piles up his junk dangerously.
but it's apparently MY fault that someone decided to dump their kittens in my grandmother's garage,
and that i cared.

I don't know what to do guys,
I haven't had him neutered, or vaccinated yet,
and my student loan papers were just processed on mondey oct. 25th,
so that would take some more time... (on top of that, I need to update Tragic's vaccinations, and pay phone bills and still be buying food... URG!)

but otherwise, I think Silver Taboo is nearly almost ready for adoption.
He still needs a bit of traning to perfect his claw manners,
but so far he has left NO marks on me,
and he's a PERFECT ANGEL with the litterbox, good with strangers and other cats, intelligent and fast learning, in LOVE with the human touch, overcoming his shyness very rapidly,
and very content being indoors all the time. (which is great!)

So neutering/vaccinations aside,
he's almost there.

The only problem facing me NOW
is that
I am no longer allowed to keep him here!
I don't want him to be forced through even more stress, but I just can not keep him any longer.

So, he needs a new foster home. My grandmother/uncle's house is no longer an option,
and I'm budgeted out with Tragic already.
Anyone have any ideas?

Here's some pictures of this beautiful silver boy.
*crosses fingers that someone will fall in love right now*

heidiho
October 27th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Wow that is a beautiful cat................Wish i could help..... :sorry:

glasslass
October 27th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Really beautiful markings! Crossing my paws for you and him!

Lucky Rescue
October 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Try contacting Toronto Cat rescue (http://www.torontocatrescue.com/store/index.asp) Also go to Petfinder and look up Shelters and Rescues in ON. and try contacting all the ones who take cats.

cutiecherise
October 30th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Do you know of any that are no-kill?

CyberKitten
October 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Have you posted his picture (and he's gorgeous btw!) in the Classifieds of Pets.ca? (or does that cost money?). What about asking some rescue group in TO as Lucky recommends?

There are also web sites where you can post pets' pictures for adoption - usually related to a rescue group but some do courtesy classifieds.

Good luck!! So sorry to hear you have to give him up!!

Cflat
October 30th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Try Lakefield Animal Welfare Society in Lakefield Ontario. They look after cats primarily and are no kill. If they will take him, and you are in the GTA I will come and get him and transport him. Call there and ask for Cheryl.

http://www.ptbo.igs.net/~laws/