Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fathers and Their New Daughters

Mysts38
October 27th, 2004, 11:06 AM
New Fathers are nervous...my hubby is no exception,he watches and listens for hannah at every turn...in the morning he tells me the various noises she made etc

Well last night as he was watching tv,she was in her crate..and I went into the bedroom and asked him if she was awake and he says "honey,shes making a really strange noise,and iam kinda getting freaked out" So I asked him what the noise sounded like and he said like "lots of licking with burping"

Wel I lift the sheet from her crate and here is my pretty girl sitting there,with HICCUPS..LOL I started to laugh and said to hubby "silly daddy,she has hiccups" He looked ashamed and said "oh well it sounded serious"

So I gave her a belly rub and her hiccups went away...got to love those protective dads :D

Luvmypit
October 27th, 2004, 11:17 AM
You know its the same with my boyfriend. I swear my dog had one little tiny red bump on his tummy. He wasn't licking it or anything, didn't look like it bothered him. yet my boyfrien examined it for atleast 30 minutes asking me aer you sure its ok? Hes new at dog ownership so hes just the same. I am more used to it.

glasslass
October 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Yeah, my hubby too! But if Den-Den has a "cling-on" under his tail, he doesn't notice it!!!! :confused:

goldenblaze
October 27th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Yeah, my hubby too! But if Den-Den has a "cling-on" under his tail, he doesn't notice it!!!! :confused:

LOL too funny and so very true. My husbands is great with both boys but the poop does kind of make him wish I was home 24/7 :eek: