Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

gee i feel like a bit of a legend today

melanie
October 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
yahoooooo, i am feelin so good, i have just finished the writing part of my thesis, :love: :D

it jsut has to be fixed up and tweaked now over the next 4 weeks till due date. 130 pages of written crap from my brain over the past 18mths, it is the size of a ruddy novel, oh i cnat believe it, i cant believe i had so much stuff in my brain. :party: :crazy:

and so many times i have thought, there is no way i can do this, well i closed my eyes and what do you know, i did it and it was not as painful as expected.

yipeee, nearly free, nearly free, nearly free. :D :D :D gee i feel like crackin open a few beers, but not celebrating yet, 4 weeks will be the huge party.

yay for meeeeeeee

glasslass
October 26th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Mel, :thumbs up You DESERVE a cold one! And a long sigh of relief! Did you get it all typed up and ready to present? :thumbs up

melanie
October 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
its all typed but not yet ready to present, but as long a the thinking part is out of the way i am in heaven, my brain is begining to shut down, i just need to fix typos and formatting over the next month, boy that is one bigg pressure of my shoulders. and thank you lovely, i will have a big coldie this arfternoon i assure you, perhaps even 2 :D :p