Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Think it doesn't concern you??

trescanis
October 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
http://www.kerwoodwolf.com/PitBan2.html

Dwight Byrd
October 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
That was pretty graphic and disturbing, and very sad.

BamaRama
October 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I couldn't watch the rest of it. What a horrible horrible shame...Very graphic. But also very true.

trescanis
October 26th, 2004, 06:08 PM
That was pretty graphic and disturbing, and very sad.

Yes it is, too bad it's a true reality for some of the poor souls.

Trescanis http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-046.gif

pitbulliest
October 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
And the saddest thing is..NOTHING..absolutely NOTHING is done about the criminals and sick people that do this to these innocent animals..absolutely NOTHING....

When will Michael Bryant..and all the rest of the so called "law makers" of our society realize that these innocent, exploited, and abused dogs need our help..we need stronger laws to capture these sick *******s...not to punish the dogs more than they already are..they are suffering..and will continue to suffer.

Thank you Michael Flippin Bryant...thank you for NOTHING!

:sick:

seeker
October 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I didn't watch it because i know what it is and I have seen this kind of thing before . Send it to Bryant , Mcginty and every MPP you have an email for them it should be sent to everyone in your address box and newspaper . It is time the people of Ontario find out the truth of how these animals are mistreated

BamaRama
October 26th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I hope it's ok, I cross posted that web site on another form at bolt.com (They have an animal rights board) it's more geared to young people and it's based out of the US but still, it's exposure. I do know that a lot of Canadians are on the boards there as well so that's why I figured it couldn't hurt.

seeker
October 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
It is a powerful message and remember this it is Our Attorny General's job to know about things like this and just like all that preceded Him He chooses to ignore it . Why ?
I do not know why .But I have never been to mad as I am right now and I swear I will expose this and any other graphic depiction of how these animals are allowed to be treated in this province to everyone I know. It makes me very ashamed right now to live in a province governed by people that ignore this and at the same time try to create the impression they are saving mankind from a vicious animal that is intent on killing all of us .
We must expose this to every person in Ontario so that they all know that Bryant basically supports actions like this by ignoring it and at the same time boasting on how he will make Ontario a safer place .

sammiec
October 27th, 2004, 12:58 PM
This is so disturbing. :sad:

I was thinking.... the THS has a one hour opening on Global television on Saturday mornings... can they use that time to attract people to share stories about pit bulls and what Michael Bryant is doing... He won't listen, we HAVE to MAKE him listen!!! :mad:

mastifflover
October 27th, 2004, 01:33 PM
The THS has an hour on morning tv everyday maybe this could be suggested to them. I am sure that a lot of the stars that do the fund drive might volunteer their time and support to the cause. I think Nicholas Campell of DaVincis Inquest has a bull terrier. Him and his son are dog lovers they would probably do it.It doesnt take long to shoot the clips and they could even do them from their homes or the THS. I think you should contact them. If they will do it I can get a crew to man a production office free of charge. I could probably beg a few favours from friends in the biz maybe some camera crews, or grips and so forth. So if you try and inititate it I can work from this end to pull favours from suppliers and maybe the unions will help out.

Luvmypit
October 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Your always thinking mastifflover. Good ideas. Apparently cherrys daughters have AMerican Straffordsire terriers... Could be wrong though

mastifflover
October 27th, 2004, 01:48 PM
I think you may be right and I wonder if they are including english bull terriers
because I thought he said Don Cherrys dog is safe