Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dog diamond

Pit bull KY
October 24th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Kind of hard to see but here,
http://img44.exs.cx/img44/8895/MyPicture005.jpg

Cinnabear
October 25th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Nice pic. :) Is she a lab?

sammiec
October 25th, 2004, 08:43 AM
I gather from the user name that Diamond is a pit bull. :)

Pit bull KY
October 25th, 2004, 11:46 AM
she is bout 90% pit by what my vet tells me, and the other 10% is border collie, dont ask me how that came about them breeding but it did, lol.

Lucky Rescue
October 25th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I tried to fix the pic a bit!:)

Pit bull KY
October 25th, 2004, 12:36 PM
thanks, i got one of those picture brighners too, didnt think to do it though. But yea diamonds dad is full blooded red nose kobey, and her mom is half blue brindle pit and half border collie.

GsdDiamond
October 25th, 2004, 12:55 PM
My pup's name is Diamond too! Great looking pup you have there with a great name! :D