Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

You asked, so here it is.

Petographer
October 24th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Some people have asked to see my web site but I held back as I didn't want to come across as using Pets.ca as advertisement for my business. So far I can't see that as a problem as most of the forum members here are from Ontario. So here it is. Enjoy! :) Cloverdale Photography (http://www.cloverdalephotography.com)

goldenblaze
October 24th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Thank You for posting your website. If you lived closer I would love to have photo's of both my boys. The photo's you display on your site indeed show how you love what you do . I must say, you are very good and should be proud. :)

Iggette
October 24th, 2004, 02:39 PM
yes very nice pics, love your choice of colour combo's really makes the animals stand out :thumbs up

Petographer
October 24th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Thank you Golden and Iggette. I do indeed love what I do. I've always loved photography but when I started photographing animals I found a huge sense of satisfaction.

Cflat
October 24th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I love the shot with the cat under the window. Its natural and portrays a cat's real personality. Lovely shots.!!

Where is Cloverdale? I have a brother in Castlegar.

Petographer
October 24th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I love the shot with the cat under the window. Its natural and portrays a cat's real personality. Lovely shots.!!

Where is Cloverdale? I have a brother in Castlegar.

Thanks flat. Castlegar is quite a ways away. Cloverdale is a suburb of Surrey. I'm closer to Langley.

Cinnabear
October 25th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Great photos. At least you found your calling in life. Very nice pics. ;)