Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a BEAUTIFUL day in Eastern Ontario!!

schnauzerlove
October 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Just enjoying the beautiful fall weather here in Eastern Ontario....

schnauzerlove
October 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
For some reason, the last 2 pictures are really small. I am attaching them again (hopefully, bigger)!! :thumbs up

Petographer
October 23rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
Those were taken today? You're right, nice weather. We're getting black clouds and thunder at the moment.
Nice photos. :)

goldenblaze
October 23rd, 2004, 07:47 PM
It was very nice here today in Brockville, we have a early play mate come over a friend of the boys Jake the beagle. It stayed nice all day and tomorrow is going to be the same. :)
Your Lab is so nice looking, how old is the dog? The little one is cute too, love the two sizes, they look so cute together. Blaze and Jordie are the same and people often ask if the little ever gets hurt. How crazy is that, no they play nice and gentle would never hurt each other. Well Jordie does get pretty mad sometimes and Blaze runs the other way as fast as he can. :eek:

schnauzerlove
October 24th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Hi Goldenblaze:

Yes it was a beautiful day yesterday. Dogs were out all day. Shelby our lab will be 1 1/2 on November 29th...still a pup. Jimmy our schnauzer is 15 weeks old. Yes, huge size difference...7 lbs and 70 lbs.!! Shelby would NEVER hurt Jimmy. In fact, Jimmy tends to be the rough one....biting Shelby's ears and tail. Shelby is soooo laid back....just puts up with it. They love each other. :love:

goldenblaze
October 24th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Hi Goldenblaze:

Yes it was a beautiful day yesterday. Dogs were out all day. Shelby our lab will be 1 1/2 on November 29th...still a pup. Jimmy our schnauzer is 15 weeks old. Yes, huge size difference...7 lbs and 70 lbs.!! Shelby would NEVER hurt Jimmy. In fact, Jimmy tends to be the rough one....biting Shelby's ears and tail. Shelby is soooo laid back....just puts up with it. They love each other. :love:

Is that cute or what, mine are the same. Blaze is only 8 months so he is around 55 pound now. Jordie is 4 yrs and 14 pounds, Shelby (nice name by the way) is a great looking Lab, I really enjoy Lab we had a black beauty Kaiger that we lost in April of this yr at 2 yrs of age, great dog miss him lots and someday we will have another Lab.
Today it is nice too, the boys are out enjoying a soup bone. :)

Cinnabear
October 25th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Ahh shove it with the nice weather, can't you at least share it with me. :D :D Up here it's cold with snow on the ground. Nice pics. :crazy:

schnauzerlove
October 25th, 2004, 08:19 AM
So sorry about Kaiger Goldenblaze :sad: 2 years is not very old.

Yes, Shelby is a great name. My mother picked it and as soon as we heard it we knew it fit! A pretty name for a pretty girl. Shelby also had a nice soup bone yesterday.

Cinnabear....snow?? :eek: Where do you live??

Cinnabear
October 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM
I live in Northern Alberta and today the temp is -16 C. It felt pretty darn cold when I let the dogs out this morning too.