Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HERO.....To many animals

Iggette
October 23rd, 2004, 07:15 AM
I thought I would take the time to say ......THANKS SHAE.....on behalf of all the needlessly tested on and abused animals.

You do a thankless job and a hard one at that......I admire your stamina and true feeling for these poor helpless animals.

When someone is willing to spend their own $$$$ on fighting these horrible issues I have to stand and applaude them.

Keep up the great work and I for one will help where I can :thumbs up

Hugs from the animals :love: :love: Your an angel :angel:

Shae
November 11th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Thank you Iggette!!!!!! Wow, thats so sweet of you. It's a good thing I'm not involved for the praise b/c unfortuntely, if it happens to be a cause that certain groups are involved in.....eh hem, people automatically shy away and refuse to believe anything else said. Its sad b/c in end it's the animals that suffer. Thank you again Iggette. You're awesome.
Oh, did you receive the stickers and leaflets??? :thumbs up

Iggette
November 12th, 2004, 05:17 AM
I sure did they were awesome thanks
;)

chico2
November 12th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Iggette,of all the heroes here in this Forum and there are many,you certainly belong way up there on my hero-list :thumbs up
I was never before aware of what goes on in my country,I assumed all SPCA's exsisted for the good of the animals,adoption,rescuing and healing..
Then I heard about the dismal record in Quebec,but also about the many people in Quebec dedicating their time,houses and money to save the animals,Lucky,Chatocat,Badger included,wonderful stuff :thumbs up