Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hannah Now 10 weeks old

Mysts38
October 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Latest pic..shes gotten BIGGER,gained 3.5lbs in two weeks and alot fuzzier and softer and of course even CUTER

BamaRama
October 22nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
Awww Mysts she is just gorgeous!! I absolutely adore her ;) Careful, I might come and dognap her:) She looks like such a cuddly little teddy bear! er...Teddy..dog?!!

:love:

Mysts38
October 22nd, 2004, 06:29 PM
You should FEEL HER! shes so dang soft and fuzzy and the tips of her ears are like silk :angel:

CyberKitten
October 22nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
Awwwww! She is just so adorable. You have to love Goldens even though I am partial to my nephew dog who is a chocolate lab. :)

sue fox
October 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOOOOh she looks so soft and cuddly :angel: :angel:

goldenblaze
October 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Hannah has such a sweet face, the fur is so soft and warm. Wait till it starts to come out :eek: baby Hannah hair everywhere :)
Here is Blaze at 11 weeks hope you don't mind, what a sweet couple ;)

Mysts38
October 23rd, 2004, 06:35 AM
OH MY hes SO SWEET! hes so fluffy and I love his golden smile! I was kinda hoping that hannah would have the smile,but so far nothing :( but I love her anyway!

goldenblaze
October 23rd, 2004, 07:36 PM
OH MY hes SO SWEET! hes so fluffy and I love his golden smile! I was kinda hoping that hannah would have the smile,but so far nothing :( but I love her anyway!

Thanks Hannah's Mommy :) Blaze we think is pretty darn cute, the smile has always been there even when he has something in his mouth, toys or Jordie :eek: Oh the fluffy was cute but wow little golden hair everywhere. Blaze has a really soft coat, I do give him fish oil like Luba adviced me to do. ( when is Luba coming back I miss her? ). Anyway Hannah is a dream, her smile will come and you will never see it gone again. :thumbs up

Mysts38
October 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
Can I start Hannah on it right now?

goldenblaze
October 23rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
Can I start Hannah on it right now?

You sure can Mommy,

Webber Naturals, Wal-Mart something like $9.97 for 180 softgel capsules
Salmon & Fish Oils 1000mg
Blaze has 2x daily, Jordie 1x daily
Each capsule contains
anchovies, mackerel, sardines, salmon

For now with little Hannah you can put a teethpick in the end and pour it on her food, cut up the capsule and put it on food too. Always lots remains so this way she gets it all, when she gets older put the capsule on her food whole. Blaze now eats it right up when dropped on the food, both boys are so soft and shiney feel just like silk. It might help with the shedding too, never thought of that until now. Her baby hair will come out no matter what but later on it might help. We shall see next summer, for now start her right away and you will feel how soft her new coat will be. Enjoy :thumbs up

Mysts38
October 23rd, 2004, 08:31 PM
I will try that...thanks so much! Is blaze on any other multu vitamin or just the fish oil....Will it change hannah's bowels etc? :thumbs up

goldenblaze
October 23rd, 2004, 09:10 PM
I will try that...thanks so much! Is blaze on any other multu vitamin or just the fish oil....Will it change hannah's bowels etc? :thumbs up

The oils should not effect her bowels because it is such a small amount. I asked our Vet about given multu vitamins and she told me that in her opinion you should not give extra vitamin etc... a healthy dog should have a good immune system and should not be given a boost when not needed it will weaken it. Blaze was on others when mange was really bad, but now we think it kicked TG so only the fish oils. :)