-->

Happy Fall

Terrie
October 21st, 2004, 04:15 PM
Wishing everyone a very Happy Fall... :love: Love Kuma

Sneaky2006
October 21st, 2004, 04:27 PM
He sure is sharp lookin!
Happy fall to you too! Now go drag some dirty leaves into mommy's house. :)

goldenblaze
October 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
That is one nice photo I think it should be sent to a photo contest, send it to any HS for the calander each yr. Wow your dog is a beauty.

Joelle
October 21st, 2004, 04:42 PM
Golden Blaze is right, you dog sure is a beauty!!! :p How old is Kuma?
Sneaky2003-> Hilarious...that line...just started laughing! Man, the people on this board are hysterical! :D

Terrie
October 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Sneaky - That's Hilarious. When he's ready to come into the house, I usually have to pick the leaves out of his mouth because he won't let go of his ball.

Thanks everyone, He's a beaut. He will be 21 months old on the 22nd. I've sent his pictures in to DOGS ANNUAL, Ralston Purina but haven't heard anything from them. Oh well he sure is admired by his Mom ...

GoldenBlaze - I'm such a proud mom that each month I take a picture of him and then put them on disk and get calendars done for his grand parents, uncles and of course Mom for Christmas, I get it done at Wal-Mart.

goldenblaze
October 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
Sneaky - That's Hilarious. When he's ready to come into the house, I usually have to pick the leaves out of his mouth because he won't let go of his ball.

Thanks everyone, He's a beaut. He will be 21 months old on the 22nd. I've sent his pictures in to DOGS ANNUAL, Ralston Purina but haven't heard anything from them. Oh well he sure is admired by his Mom ...

GoldenBlaze - I'm such a proud mom that each month I take a picture of him and then put them on disk and get calendars done for his grand parents, uncles and of course Mom for Christmas, I get it done at Wal-Mart.

Keep sending the photo's something will happen I'm sure of that. That is a really neat idea you doing that as gifts, great idea for all pet lovers instead of buying them every year. You have the right to be proud :)

wAggie
October 21st, 2004, 11:23 PM
hehe, u said it!

tho my tree in the yard is barely shedding any leaves... oh, I can't wait! :rolleyes: