Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tigers in the kitchen !

Stewart
October 21st, 2004, 07:15 AM
Here are our two back garden tigers :eek: Not a very good pic but these guys dont stay put to well ;) Sparky is in front and Beemer in the background in the pic of both of them Beemer is the prolific hunter who brings his trophies home ;) Sparky is 14yrs Beemer is 7yrs :)

Writing4Fun
October 21st, 2004, 08:55 AM
Very handsome fellas! :love:

krdahmer
October 22nd, 2004, 12:53 AM
Handsome fellas there indeed, think they'd be interested in a double date with a couple of younger tiger gals?!~LOL ;)

Stewart
October 22nd, 2004, 11:49 AM
Oh ! wow ! :) I'm sure sparky would be delighted ;) As for Beemer they would have to get his one track mind off of hunting ! ;) :D Two really purdy gals there ! :D

TalonsMa
October 22nd, 2004, 12:32 PM
Oh, they are very handsome :) Any more pics??

Stewart
October 22nd, 2004, 12:43 PM
Will look some out for you ! ;) :)

dmc123
October 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Nice looking fellas....slim versions of my Cody :)

~~dmc

krdahmer
October 23rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
why thanks! :D Sparky and Smoke have similar white patches on their chests too! How cute is that! Do yours go outside then? Mine like to hunt, but are limited to toy mice and shoe laces!!!! LOL Oh and of course each other..... Windy(2.7yrs) likes to stalk Smoke(2.2yrs) and Buddy(1.2yrs) when they are in the "facilities"! :rolleyes: And Buddy, well he is still very kitten like and anything that moves is a potential target....even me!!! :crazy:

Oh and P.S. like the tile floor...was that a pro. job or do-it-yourself? :thumbs up

and this is my Buddy....

Petographer
October 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
All beautiful looking cats. :)

Stewart
October 28th, 2004, 04:11 AM
why thanks! :D Sparky and Smoke have similar white patches on their chests too! How cute is that! Do yours go outside then? Mine like to hunt, but are limited to toy mice and shoe laces!!!! LOL Oh and of course each other..... Windy(2.7yrs) likes to stalk Smoke(2.2yrs) and Buddy(1.2yrs) when they are in the "facilities"! :rolleyes: And Buddy, well he is still very kitten like and anything that moves is a potential target....even me!!! :crazy:

Oh and P.S. like the tile floor...was that a pro. job or do-it-yourself? :thumbs up

and this is my Buddy....

Yes they both spend most nights outside its thier time ;) Only in the depths of winter and its real bad weather do we keep them inside with a litter tray at thier disposal ;) As for the tile foor,It was all my own handy work along with the wall tiles(Above the work tops),One job I do love tiling! :)