Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do you dress your dog up for halloween?

MEEKA
October 21st, 2004, 05:53 AM
I was just wondering if anyone dressed their dogs up for halloween? :crazy:

Stewart
October 21st, 2004, 07:32 AM
Take a look in the pictures threads look at "Happy halloween" by Terrie :)

shihtzulover
October 21st, 2004, 07:59 AM
I wanted to dress Sophie for Halloween, but I can't find a costume that fits her :mad:

Writing4Fun
October 21st, 2004, 08:22 AM
I never did, because I hate Hallowe'en. Now that we have kids, tho, I'm kind of forced into celebrating it with them. :p So I might put something on Phoebe while we're out trick or treating this year. I know my obedience school is having a party, but I don't think I'll be going to that.

mastifflover
October 21st, 2004, 08:36 AM
Well this is Buddys first halloween with me and I want to dress him up also the is a halloween costume contest for English Mastiffs that I want to enter him in. So if anybody has any great suggestions I need them remember Buddy is 155 pounds so I can use people clothes.

Sheriffmom
October 21st, 2004, 08:57 AM
http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/dog1.html?source=Google-Dog has great ideas for costumes for dogs....some of them are sooo funny :crazy:

heidiho
October 21st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Never did,i think it is goofy to dress up your dog....

Cinnabear
October 21st, 2004, 11:46 AM
No. I don't think it would stay on them for long. Definately nothing on their heads. It wouldn't last 5 seconds on. :D

sammiec
October 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
This will be Briggs' first Halloween with us.
I thought about getting her the jail bird outfir from SuperPet, but it wouldn't stay on long....LOL

lilith_rizel
October 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
My husband and I are thinking of what to dress Cano up in, since we are going to a halloween party at or friends' house, and we are bringing him to have a play date with their black lab/shepard mix, Apolo. We want to find something we can make from home, because all the costumes for dogs here, at stores, won't fit him. I am trying to figure out a way to make him a bat. or someting like that.

It will be our first time, dressing up a dog!

glasslass
October 21st, 2004, 01:27 PM
I wish I could find a "Wolf" costume so I can dress Den-Den up as a "sheep in wolf's clothing"! :D

Copper'sMom
October 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
2 Years ago Copper was dressed as an alligator. Last year he was dressed as Superman(he had blue underwear on!!!) This year he is going to be a cow!!

He doesn't like it when I first put the costume on him. I have to bribe him with treats in order for him to co-operate, but once the costume is on he doesn't care!! I'll work hard to try and put pics up!!

Luvmypit
October 22nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
Since I have a pit bull up Im gonna try to get a poodle outfit ... I thought that would be really funny. That way I can say... oh no its a poodle I swear :rolleyes:

lilith_rizel
October 22nd, 2004, 12:44 PM
That's funny!! Take a pic if your able!

doggy lover
October 22nd, 2004, 06:41 PM
:evil: This is Tuckers first Halloween and I bought him a cowboy outfit kind of suits him as he is a BC. My last dog weighed 120 lbs and I could never find an outfit for him so I would just make him a Halloween bandana, he loved them he had one for every season and holiday. Tucker has taken to wearing bandanas as well.

pug lover
October 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
this is rosie's first haloween and she is going to be a princess :thumbs up