Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Forum

Joelle
October 20th, 2004, 06:33 PM
HEY MARKO!!!!

There's forum's for cat people, dog people, but what about those other furry critters big and small! I have horse and would love to see a horsey section for the riders out there...I don't know if there's many but its just an idea! It could be a whole expansion wing to your pets.ca, I could even get horse articles and stuff (my sister's a horse vet!!) I know I consider my horse a pet! Just a thought!!! :D

Joelle

meggie1425
October 20th, 2004, 06:44 PM
joelle, what about our friends with feathers and scales, etc..?? (sorry just had to point out that those shouldnt be forgotten!!! ;) ) theres not a forum for cats and dogs is there? All i can think of is the adoption ones, and even for that theres an adoption page for all animals as well...

Joelle
October 20th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I guess you're right!!! I must be having a blonde moment! And I'm sorry I shouldn't have forgotten the scales and feathers, very selfish of me! :sorry:
Well, so much for that idea! :eek: Teehee...disregard I guess!

Joelle

meggie1425
October 20th, 2004, 08:24 PM
hey, im sure everyone would LOVE to hear about your horse, and horse information, etc.. No matter what thread it on :thumbs up

CyberKitten
October 20th, 2004, 09:26 PM
And don't forget the bunnies!! In the 13 years my bun lived, I became more aware than ever of the discrimination against rabbit. <g> So much emphasis on pooches and kitties - not enough on bunnies, which are absolutely wonderful pets!!

Catt31
October 22nd, 2004, 09:27 AM
Yep I agree....I have scaley kids and shelled kids, as well as the furry ones, and it is hard finding a good forum that focuses on anything else. I just end up talking about my critters in here anyways.....it is PETS.ca and they ARE my pets!!!! :D