Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pit Bull Rally This Weekend

ironhyde
October 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM
pit bull rally sat. Oct. 23 Queens park Toronto at 12:00pm (noon)
please contact the DLCC for info.

Luvmypit
October 20th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Im going for sure! See ya there. make sure you also include that this is a no dogs demo!

lilith_rizel
October 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I wish I could go, but I live over 1000 miles away. Is there anything that I can do to help stop the ban against pitbulls? The ban just isn't fair!

pitbulliest
October 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
There will most likely be another demo in November that will be organized by the Toronto Humane Society..or so I've heard from a few people..so you might want to look out for that in case you are interested in coming next month.. but since it is quite far, I think it would really be going out of your way just to make it...

But if you live in Toronto or nearby, NO EXCUSES! lol

seeker
October 20th, 2004, 08:09 PM
My wife and I will be at the rally this weekend and any others that hopefully will come up . Today she posted about 30 flyers about the rally at various places in Lindsay , Sunderland , Uxbridge and Mount Albert . Any discussions she had favoured the idea . Tomorrow she will be in Newmarket , Bradford and Aurora . Anyone else that has the time should try to do it in their area . She went to vets offices , petfood stores , laundry mats and foodstores . Please people help the cause .

lilith_rizel
October 25th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Guys,
How did the rally go?