Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Think I might have hit a nerve!!!!

sammiec
October 20th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I just got a call from home... there are 2 messages from MPP's that received my letters yesterday and a call from one of the papers (hubby couldnt remember)! I am SOOO excited!!! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/071.gif

Sneaky2006
October 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
That is so exciting!!!!!! :D :D

GsdDiamond
October 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Good for you! Give'em heck!

Catt31
October 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Sooooooooooo, what did they say???????? :confused:

Akeeter
October 21st, 2004, 01:18 AM
The first one was just forwarded to M.Bryant's office. But the 2nd. one was answered. (we Must be making progress) :party:
Funny thing, my M.P.P. starts saying the same thing as Bryant. That it's 'ovewhelmingly anti-Pit Bull' here. "15 to 1 in favor of BSL!" (I think most of you have read the Cdn. Press article that says public input to Bryant Wasn't Overwhelmingly Anti-Pit Bull.)

I think this is the Spin the Liberals are putting on it! ' "Give up, you can't win, everybody else is pro-BSL, & hates Pit Bulls! You don't want to be Different, do you?" :evil: This just seems to be Official Liberal B.S. Just keep lieing, & they (we) will all go away.

Now if most Cdns thought that most politcians told the truth even 25% of the time, they might be able to fool us with that.

sammiec
October 21st, 2004, 07:37 AM
I called the people back last night when I got home. Two were Toronto City Councilors. They told me to contact my local MPP and gave me the number (who I had already contacted) and said good luck.
The other was some guy saying thatnk you for the letter that I wrote in the paper. He wants me to help out with his petition for the ban.