m_apol
October 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM
My 3 month old baby on her 2nd day at home! :love:

Cinnabear
October 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Nice hair standing on edge. :D

m_apol
October 20th, 2004, 03:15 PM
She kinda got a mohawk going on and I tried hairbands but it'll only stay for half a day until it's gone.

mastifflover
October 20th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Oh I am so glad you found a dog. Too cute

m_apol
October 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I know Mastiff!!! Poor girl, she was bought from a breeder as a gift to the guy's daughter and good thing their friend is a rescuer. She's not registered yet but she seems nice. She's in Oshawa. They gave her to the rescuer because she scratches and not housebroken (?!?!). We were processing the adoption at 12 am! I went to pick her up in Oshawa the next day cuz she couldn't hold her for me any longer, too many calls coming for her. Casey's an adorable angel and she was so frightened on her first day at home plus I had to give her a shower that night because her smell was unbearable and she slept with us like a baby. I wish there was a video that night of me and her running around with a hairdryer LOL.

moontamara
October 21st, 2004, 08:40 AM
My dog's name is Casey too.... :D

sammiec
October 21st, 2004, 04:07 PM
YEAH!!! I'm happy for you guys!! I actually just posted another dog for you in your other thread.... Cinnabear told me about this thread!!! So glad you found Casey!! Very cute!!
Kinda looks like my dad's little critter:

Introducing Roxy! :

m_apol
October 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Ack! She does looke like her! She finally peed on the puppy pads I bought for her. Moontamara, her first name was actually Kiki but it means a bad word in my language so I had to change it to one closer to Kiki. Thanks a lot though, Sammy for posting one for me. She's adorable. She's getting used to the hairdryer cuz she had diarrhea for the past 2 days, thank God it's over! Loves her toys, although she can't sleep straight cuz she keeps following us and then sleeps on the new spot, when we go to the other room, she follows and sleeps again on the new spot. Poor girl. Is there a way to break this habit? I hope she sleeps when she's alone.

GsdDiamond
October 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
If she's following you, sleeping, following, sleeping, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If she's really tired she'll sleep no matter if you're there or not. I'm by no means an expert, but I'd say she's nervous and you're a constant in her life right now. She'll stop on her own when she's ready. Don't make a fuss with her, over following you, and she'll learn it's no big deal. It worked for Diamond.

She's a real cutie patootie by the way! :love:

sue fox
October 22nd, 2004, 07:59 PM
I agree with GSD. Scottie did the same with me and my 1 son the first few days. He was 11 wks even now when I get home from work he follows me around and will lie and stop in each room I am in. But everyone else around the house (there are 5 of us) he will greet but doesn't necessarily follow around unless he wants out or some ice(loves to play with it after a walk)LOL
Sounds like she's bonding to you :) :)