Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone see ANimal Precinct Last night?

Mysts38
October 20th, 2004, 05:31 AM
IT was a one hour special..they rescued something lke 59 wheaton terriers from horrible conditions...When they got them back to the ASPCA..and shaved em all down..they looked so pretty in their bow...blue for boys and red for girls

What struck me,is that even with the terrible neglect these dogs had suffered..some of them for 12 years,there wasnt an agressive one in the whole bunch! They were still loving animals,who just wanted forever homes..

It was a very inspiring story

GsdDiamond
October 20th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Fox Terriers, and I saw it before. Last night was a repeat. I loved the old one's spunk! Watching him truck around in that little cart....too cool! :cool:

downloader
October 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Great show too bad we don't have any kind of law enforcement like that in Canada

www.bluewhippet.net

GsdDiamond
October 21st, 2004, 09:59 AM
I would love to that kind of job. I wanted to be a cop when I was younger...but I'm too out of shape, esp now. :sad:

It would combine my love for animals, my hatred of cruelty, and my disgust at law breakers. What more could anyone ask for!

heidiho
October 21st, 2004, 10:11 AM
I used to watch that show every night,but i just find it to depressing,like last night it was about a dog that had a rubberband tied around muzzle,puppy left on roof of building,i just cannot watch that anymore pisses me off and makes me depressed... :mad:

GsdDiamond
October 21st, 2004, 10:25 AM
I love watching it, but they keep playing repeats! It pisses me off too, but it just keeps reminding me how much I love my pup!

Writing4Fun
October 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
I love that show, too. I'm a little annoyed with all the repeats, though. Yes, it's depressing to see all the suffering. But isn't it so satisfying to watch the scum who abused some of those animals get hauled away in handcuffs? That's my favorite part of the show! :cool:

heidiho
October 21st, 2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah it nice to see when they get arrested......But it is hard to comprehend the cruel things people do,like collar growing into neck,mange,chaining dog in backyard while you eat bon bons in your house,,

tyr
October 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
I have never seen this show. I am not very good with abused animal shows and things like that. Though, now my curiosity is very high - when is it on and what channel?

heidiho
October 21st, 2004, 04:34 PM
Animal Planet 7:00 arizona time

downloader
October 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
The trick to animal precinct it to watch only the last 20 min. when the pets find homes and the cruel go to jail.

www.bluewhippet.net

heidiho
October 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
Good idea..... :D