Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For all you fans of UK comedies !

Stewart
October 20th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Hey folks if you like UK comedy shows then I must tell you to watch out for one called "little Britain" its absolutely hilarious! :thumbs up So watch out if it comes your way !

melanie
October 21st, 2004, 05:08 PM
it had its debut here last night on the ABC. it was really funny, but aussies always like brit comedy and humor i think our humors are similar but that should be reasonable assumption, after all we are convict decendants so you can just imagine how our humor has formed.

grew up watching 'Open all hours" (a big fav) "allo allo' oh and dads army was one ab fav. and many more, british comedy was all my dad watched really, monty, benny hill, but now my favs are the best ever brit comedy ever -absolutly fabulous, have been watching for years and dream of being edina monsson when im old :D :p and also Faulty Towers, that is an absolute classic for me. oh i could go on, red dwaf it goes on and on, brit comedy has always been big over here. just love it. :D

Stewart
October 22nd, 2004, 12:29 AM
Well mel (hope mel dosent offend)we are just on the second series here now and like wine it gets better with age ;) Keep watching and enjoy ! :crazy:

melanie
October 22nd, 2004, 12:36 AM
no i prefer mel (that melanie was a mistake and boy do i regret it ;) ) i really hope it is not one of those shows they do for one season, they always get you hoked and then take it away which is a little unfair.the sketch show was like that, they did it for 2 seasons got me hooked and they just ended, grrr it rotters i say. :D

Cactus Flower
October 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
Little Britain can also be seen on the BBC website, for those who don't get it on their t.v.

HUGE fan of Monty Python here. My son and I pretty much know them all by heart- episodes and movies. The Sermon on the Mount is my favorite, and I've been known to fly into the "BIG NOSE" rant unpredictably :p

BUT I miss The Young Ones!!!!!!! Anybody know what I'm talking about? We have to order the tapes now- nowhere to watch it :( Still, they live on in our household, especially when my boy is cooking and announces (as Neil) that the lentils are ready...