Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rielly #2

Petographer
October 19th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Another one of Rielly, just a different back drop.

sue fox
October 19th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Looks sooo energetic! What a pose!!Little Ham I bet :crazy: :love:

Petographer
October 19th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Looks sooo energetic! What a pose!!Little Ham I bet :crazy: :love:

She a real spark plug. She has so much energy she could sell it to the hydro utility. If you ever saw her, you would not believe I got her settled long enough for photos.

Mysts38
October 20th, 2004, 06:36 AM
I mean are you the photographer? they are wonderful...would be nice if you can post some tips for good pet pics...

jackieb
October 20th, 2004, 06:51 AM
who took them great picture

Stewart
October 20th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Cool pic ..... is it super glue or hypnosis?........ lol :D

Petographer
October 20th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I mean are you the photographer? they are wonderful...would be nice if you can post some tips for good pet pics...

Yes, I took the photo. I never post another persons photo unless I give credit to that photographer.
As far as tips go, I'd be more than happy to help where I can. I have a studio and is something I do aside from my regular job. I didn't want to come out with a bunch of details right away about what I do as I didn't want to come across as a spammer or using this site for advertisement. But if anyone does want tips, just ask away. :)
I'll post a link to my website in my signature when I feel more comfortable doing so. Again, don't want to came across as I'm using pets.ca as a source of advertisment.

m_apol
October 20th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Where r u located at? I want to have a pic taken of my new puppy. She's a stubborn one, so if you want a bit of challenge, she's the one. So far, I have mastered taking a picture of her back, tail, the floor. That girl won't sit still for a second!

Cinnabear
October 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I can see why you're in the business. Very nice. :crazy:

Joelle
October 20th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Petographer! I don't think anyone here thinks that you're a spammer!!!!! :p The Admins would've been all over you if you were!!! LOL You're pictures are AWESOME! :thumbs up Again I'm disappointed that you're so far away! :) I'd love to have some nice pictures of my pets! But tips would be great too! Especially for cats since you can't really teach them to sit or stay!!!! :D

Give us the link to the site!

Joelle

Petographer
October 20th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OK, for an active puppy that won't sit still. Get him tired. Wait till he's not so active. Take lots and lots of photos. Most people that see a photo and think "Wow! What an awesome photo". only ever get to see that one photo. They never see the other 75 photos that the one was chosen from. So key thing is to shoot lots. You may only get 1 image from 100 that is a keeper. Nowadays with digital that shouldn't be a problem.
Cats respond to visual things where as dogs will respond to sound. If you manage to get your pet sitting in a good posing position and you just need him to look in a different direction use a squeaky for the dog and one of those feathers and tassel toys on a stick for the cat. These things are mandatory in a photo studio shooting pets.
Maybe if people would like to get tips on animal photos on a regular basis, admin. could set up a sticky where people could ask their questions. I could keep checking that thread and return a reply. Or even a separate forum. That way the tips can be categorized.

wAggie
October 22nd, 2004, 12:30 AM
Awww!!! :)