Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogs Deserve Better, NSW australia need help

melanie
October 19th, 2004, 03:38 AM
hi all, last year i think it was a member on the board reccomended a group called dogs deserve better that was in australia and she gave me contact details, well bugger me dead of course i have lost them and need them now more than ever

(stupid woman next door now has a crazy barking daschund and she jsut got a staffie daschund does nothing but bark at staffie all day and night, ahhhh, sml yard, dogs never attended to or excersised and the barking is driving me crazy, feel like jumping the fence and pulling out a few voice boxes)

i have to do something, hubby is threatening to go crazy at the neighbors :mad: (and i want to avoid that ) and he has promised to hold of for the week to see if i can fix something, he is just furious, he was woken at 5am on sunday morn by barking that was constant. these dogs are becoming very very unpopular in this house and i really need help fast.
any help really appreciated, or any one remember who that lovely poster is or was? help please im going to go batty and charlie has had enough,. sad sad :mad:

Writing4Fun
October 19th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Is this what you're looking for, Melanie?
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/%7Erhb/DDB_files/DDB_Home.htm

melanie
October 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
go you good thing, w4f your a right little ripper, you little legend. :love:
that link is not allowing me in, it says i am not allowed at the site but it has given me a lead none the less, but boy i think i need to get a heavy chain for that husband of mine, he becomes quite wild when his sleep is disturbed but he does work 12hrs a day 5 days a week so i think his sleep is very important.

thank you you lovely little thing, i realy appreciate it and now i may not have to jump the fence and kill the little buggers or their mum for doing nothing (hey i love dogs to death but there is only so much my little band of merry men can take) :crazy:

again thank you thank you thank you

Writing4Fun
October 19th, 2004, 10:06 PM
You're welcome! I know exactly what you're going through - hubby working rediculous hours, and nasty neighbor dogs barking at 5:00AM! How many times have I stopped hubby from calling police just to preserve our neighborly relations? :rolleyes: Good luck with your battle!

daisy18216
October 19th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Hello Melanie, it was me that gave you the info for DDB.

Did you contact Robert yet?? He's the rep in Austraila.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

melanie
October 20th, 2004, 12:19 AM
thanks daisy, i was still chasing down the link but thank you fro giving it to me, i just need to talk to them to determine if the behaviour of the dogs next door and their owner fit into neglect, sure looks like it to me but as we all know what i think is abuse may not legally be considered abuse. i have tried to let the situation slide, trying not to cause trouble in the neighbor hood but its gone to far and i have to talk to someone. thank you again, im sorry for losing the details, they just slipped away in my system somewhere, again thank you.