Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For the Preggy people!

Sneaky2006
October 19th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Got this pic in an email today... having this yet?

melanie
October 19th, 2004, 02:14 AM
christ that is just freaky :eek: :D (looks a bit alien) but i remember watching my neice and nephew beating up the insides of their mum, and boy you get to see some really weird things sticking, but again my god that is jsut plain freaky :D

Sneaky2006
October 19th, 2004, 02:16 AM
It does look freaky!! That kid's gonna have huge feet!!!

sammiec
October 19th, 2004, 08:44 AM
I think thats a great image, but sorry, it's impossible!

The child at this stage should be unside down with its face towards the mother's back... that makes it nearly impossible for the foot to be in that position. I have seen it before and it's VERY cool.

Sorry if I ruined it for you! :o

jackieb
October 19th, 2004, 10:22 AM
i could feel the boys kicking whemn i was pregnant that is something

lilith_rizel
October 19th, 2004, 10:46 AM
I haven't seen anything like that yet, but my husband and I enjoy watching by belly move every night before bedtime. It sometimes looks like she is having a party in there, she moves so much. Only 10 more weeks to go!!

Sneaky2006
October 19th, 2004, 02:30 PM
The child at this stage should be
You didn't ruin anything sammiec, you said it yourself... 'should be' doesn't mean it will be, 3 women in the family had babies by C section because of this should be position, (including me).
I know you can doctor pics with all the programs out there, and I'm not saying this is or isn't but the position is not impossible! :)

sammiec
October 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
:o Sorry, you're right... I posted early this morning and didn't put too much thought into it... we had a discussion about it on another board too LOL!

Sneaky2006
October 19th, 2004, 02:44 PM
No prob! :)
Late in my pregnancy I was watching TV in bed one night and I had the remote laying on my belly... I guess he didn't like what I was watching because a foot came poppin out and kicked the remote off! I miss that stuff! :D

lilith_rizel
October 19th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I can't wait until I have my baby girl. I have all the baby things, and it is driving me insane having to wait. I am just so glad that I only have a bit more to go!!

Sneaky2006
October 19th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I am so jealous! I want another child but I don't know if it will happen. Our son is already 8, and my husband and I like the fact that we can just pick up and go somewhere, even vacation, spurr of the moment kind of thing, and with an infant it is totally different. Maybe sometime soon.
Good luck!! :D

lilith_rizel
October 19th, 2004, 03:02 PM
My husband and I really don't get a chance to go anywhere, except our home town, to visit family, so a baby won't keep us tied down that much in the traveling area. And if we do decided to go somewhere on a vacation, and our baby is 1 or older, we have plenty of great friends that would love to watch her for a few days!!! :)

Just as I was typing this, she started kicking so much! That isn't really all that common with her. She normally moves around in the evening or at night! It is so cool.

Iggette
October 22nd, 2004, 03:23 AM
How far along are you? When is your due date?.......My daughter is just getting to the stage that the little princess (my name so far for her) should start kicking now. I can hardly wait until she feels it. :p

jackieb
October 22nd, 2004, 05:01 AM
i loved being pregnant didnt enjoy the 3rd as i was so tired having two small boysa as well but i had really easy pregnancys really.
good luck lilith and good luck to your daughter iggette.