Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need HELP!

nobdysangl8503
October 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM
well, to me this is a very big jump out in the dark...but..i figured it couldnt hurt to ask...

recently i have rescued a bunny from a home where he was being very abused and neglected.. sad which upsets me to have to know...i took him into the vet and come to find out he is very sick...has a tumor in his belly...We have the option of removing the tumor by surgery, and letting him live a full happy life(hes only a year old) or letting it take him over within the next six to eight months....I am currently without a job because the corporation i was working for fired me for taking a day off when my bunny Asia passed away....i know this is a lil odd for me to be asking...but if anyone would like to help me out at all...i would greatly greatly GREATLY appreciate it.. My e mail address is NobdysangL8503@aol.com. anything could help me out a lot...if not then just your thoughts and prayers for Chase would be great..ive got pics of him comeing soon...again...thank you all so much...

Iggette
October 22nd, 2004, 06:20 AM
Sorry to hear about the poor bunny ......maybe you could have a garage sale or bake sale or something similar to help you raise the cash for the operation. Do you have lots of friends and family?....if so have a funraising party :crazy:

Hope whatever you do you are successful......good luck :thumbs up

CyberKitten
October 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Are there any organizations that help fund vet care for bunnies (like the cat rescue ones). I empathize having recently lost my 13 year old bunny to illness. It's tough! What about the Rabbit Rescue Society? http://www.rabbit.org

Good luck with the bunny! S.he is really too young to be PTS.