Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of Scottie Bear

sue fox
October 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Gee I'll have to take new ones. The other files are too big!

lilith_rizel
October 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Sue, what kind of dog is Scottie bear? He is a cutie.

wAggie
October 18th, 2004, 06:11 PM
shouldnt the hair covering his eyes be cut? :confused:

other than that, I love the hair/fur :)

sue fox
October 18th, 2004, 09:15 PM
:cool: Scottie is a Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier and only the fur below eyes should be trimmed. Which I have since done a little at a time as getting used to grooming. His fur will turn a "wheaten colour" but his will probably be on the light side as his father is light and big. Which won't be true until he's about 2yr. He has a BIG head :D :D . Must be a male thing :D
LOL Sue

meggie1425
October 18th, 2004, 09:31 PM
The people across the street from me have a Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier. Shes 15 years old!! :eek: Your boy is SO adorable!! :love:

Cinnabear
October 19th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Your a riot Sue. :D Big heads being male. Very nice pics of your baby. :)

BigDog
October 19th, 2004, 12:17 AM
very beautiful dog! :thumbs up
and color of the fur is awesome...
but how can it see through all the hair?

lilith_rizel
October 19th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I had a poodle mix that we had to do the same thing with. They can see alright. I mean look at those big sheep dogs you always see on cartoons, they don't seem like they have a problem seeing ever. LOL. I have always wanted one of those, those and a boston terrier.

mastifflover
October 19th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Very cute baby. They see fine throught the hair I had a Puli that had the hair covering her eyes she hated when I trimmed it.

Petographer
October 19th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Fur with a tongue. LOL

sue fox
October 19th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks you guys, he sure is a little bugger. Chased him around in the back yard just after his 45min. walk, now he's huffing on my bed. :angel: :angel: What a sweetheart. Meggie-hope Scottie lives to be at least 15yrs. tell your neighbor they sure are doing something right. :thumbs up