Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It this a Hoax or Cat and Owl really friends??

Barkingdog
May 6th, 2013, 10:10 AM
http://www.globalanimal.org/2011/05/18/best-fake-friends-the-owl-the-pussycat-video/39611/

Jull
May 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM
hmmm is a tough one, I can see parts of the video that look really fake, but some do seem very real.... :shrug:

Dog Dancer
May 7th, 2013, 12:10 AM
I have actually seen this video on Nat Geo Wild or something. It's part of a full documentary and they grew up together. They search each other out when they are not together. It's really quite amazing, and very real.

Barkingdog
May 7th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I have actually seen this video on Nat Geo Wild or something. It's part of a full documentary and they grew up together. They search each other out when they are not together. It's really quite amazing, and very real.

Thanks, a friend send it to me in an email , and I was thinking it had to be a hoax . Yes , it's very amazing , animals are great at proving human are wrong about how to difference species can get along just fine.

lindapalm
May 7th, 2013, 09:24 PM
They were on Nat Geo. it was a show about odd animal friends, very cute.

Barkingdog
May 7th, 2013, 10:09 PM
They were on Nat Geo. it was a show about odd animal friends, very cute.

Yes it's very cute . It looks like the cat is trying to fly like the owl.

Jull
May 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM

That is really awesome! :cat:

Barkingdog
May 8th, 2013, 11:08 AM
That is really awesome! :cat:

:stork-baby: :cat:

your cat looked lonely and this is the only bird I could find.