Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

english mastiffs

jackieb
October 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Mastiff lover unfortuantely i cant pm you you have to many in your inbox!!
Thoose dogs were lovely it does however state not suitable with children due to size this is a big hurdling point. I am not sure i want a fully grown mastiff as i think my middle son who is alittle unsure of dogs might be a bit afraid of a fully grown one. This is why i am thinking of a puppy.

thanks though

jackieb
October 18th, 2004, 03:58 PM
why you would give thoose lovely dogs up they are beautiful

mastifflover
October 18th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I know but they were too cute I actually have emailed a friend about them

jackieb
October 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I would seriously consider it with my eldest but the other two children im not sure plus it says to be homed with no children due to size oh well.
certainly beautiful dogs how could you get rid of them just caus you were having a baby . :mad:

chico2
October 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I probably missed something here :confused: but Mastifflover,are you having a baby???Are you giving up your dogs sad sad

jackieb
October 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
no she sent me some details of english mastiff they were lovely but unfortuanately to be homed with no children and i have 3 under 4 and half

chico2
October 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Ahhh,good,I thought ML had gone off her rocker :crazy:

mastifflover
October 18th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Well I have gone off my rocker but that was long ago. No I was commenting on my least favourite excuse for dumping your loyal pets. Makes me wonder if you dump your loyal companions what makes them think they will be responsible parents and then when the second one is going to make an appearance do they dump the first kid. Sorry but that is an incredibly lame excuse.

chico2
October 18th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Mastifflover,I never really thought it was you :sorry: I just read a kind of monologue between you and Jackie,did not see anyone else :confused:
I agree with you,it's one of the worst excuses for giving up a pet,family is family,dogs/cats included.....it's been such an emotional,sad week here at the Forum,very hard to deal with.
As for going off your rocker,join the club :crazy: