Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hannah is one BUSY GIRL

Mysts38
October 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM
This is one BUSY PUP this morning,from chasing the cat,to tasting everything that she comes in contact with,to pulling the toilet paper off the roll, :evil: and dragging it into the bedroom...and from there to her toys..in the play room to taste a forgotten dropped candy. :rolleyes: .back to the dining room to bite a tablecloth...LOL on she goes

Shes kept us on our toes..her busiest time seems to be the morning..she goes goes goes for an hour or two then BANG..she keels over in a small heap of fuzzy puppy..sound asleep for a good three hours :angel:

She held her duties till 5am this morning..which to me means she pretty much slept through the whole night WHOHOO..gave me some much needed sleep.

Since I got her one week ago I have lost 2lbs...and shes gained 2...this is some kinda diet I tell ya. :thumbs up

lilith_rizel
October 17th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I had to go through most of that with my puppy Cano too. Now he is in a stage where he chews up any type of paper in sight. And he is 8 months old!
I was unalbe to gain pregnancy weight until my third month, just because I was chasing him around. but now it has cooled off outside, he enjoys spending most of his days outdoors. We bring him in, and he goes nuts, wanting to go right back out, and lay on the lawn. So I put him out late morning, and bring him in early afternoon. I always have the windows and doors open, so I can make sure he is not digging :mad: or the neighbor kids are not tormenting him again. :mad: :mad: :mad: