Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Man Reunited With His Dog After 10 Years

Barkingdog
February 21st, 2013, 07:41 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/free/20130221new-hampshire-man-dog-reunion.html

pbpatti
February 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM
What a wonderful reunion! A man and his best friend! :cloud9::goodvibes:

Barkingdog
February 22nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
What a wonderful reunion! A man and his best friend! :cloud9::goodvibes:

I saw this on the news too and it said the dog was howling like crazy when he saw the guy again. I think it would had been nice if the ex wife had let the guy know she was giving the dog up.

Jull
February 22nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
That is so sweet... they never forget no matter how much time has gone by. :cloud9:

It makes me wonder what would happen if me and N, split up...? I think we would have to have some sort of a custody arrangement :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
February 22nd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Oh, that's an awesome story!!

Hubby and I have a pact--we can't break up till after we're dogless. :D And then, goodbye ol' ball and chain!!!! :highfive:

:o Just kidding about that last part! :laughing:

angeldogs
February 24th, 2013, 11:48 AM
hazel you too funny.

Dog Dancer
February 27th, 2013, 02:54 PM
How bitter that woman must have been to not even tell the guy she couldn't keep the dog. What a great ending though. I'm with Hazel, sometimes I think DH only stays with me because of the dogs!:laughing:

Barkingdog
February 27th, 2013, 08:10 PM
How bitter that woman must have been to not even tell the guy she couldn't keep the dog. What a great ending though. I'm with Hazel, sometimes I think DH only stays with me because of the dogs!:laughing:

I feel the same way. Why did she have to take her anger out on the poor dog?? Yeah it was amazing the guy was looking for a new puppy and he found his best friend .