Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lilith rizle has a bun in oven, yippee

melanie
October 16th, 2004, 07:10 PM
no she is not baking, she is preggers, and due on christmas day. :) :D

yay for you guys, a pets ca baby, i have waited so long for one, see great things do happen here. and this is a sign of wonderful things to come for the board and esp for lilith and her man, you are both lucky, and on behalf of all here i wish you the greatest of luck and happienss ever. horay for you guys, we will wait in anticipaion fo the great event. :love: stay happy and dreaming :love:

hey that has really lifted my day, it is so exciting to have something great happen to one of our special friends here :love: :love: :love: :love:

melanie
October 16th, 2004, 07:16 PM
and doesnt that qualify her for the december prize, comon marko, pleeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee can she win, we get a pets ca baby so cant she have the prize, ppppplllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee e can sheeeeeeeee?? she seems to be working so hard :D :love: :love: (<thats my beggin face)

Iggette
October 18th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Hey hey hey congrats to lilith rizle..... the second pets ca baby..........

Update here (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=5606)
:thumbs up

melanie
October 18th, 2004, 06:09 PM
oh iggie im soooooo sorry :sorry: i was not trying to be rude or anything, i was just a bit excited at that moment. please forgive me, i do remember your new babe is coming, hope your daughter is going well and is happy and dreaming too.

so marko can they pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss ssssssssseeeeeeeee share the prize, comon these gals are working so hard and we get all these little babies, yippeeeeeeee, we love new babies and we love their dreamy smell, mmmmmmm yum new baby smell, so cuddly.

please i beg you, beg beg beg beg beg beg you :love: :love: < thats my begging face today, pretty pretty please with sugar on top. :D :D

lilith_rizel
October 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Mel, I just love your personality! :D