Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My puppy is a big boy now!

lilith_rizel
October 16th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I was taking some pictures of my almost month old yellow lab, Cano, last week. I compared them to the ones we took when we first fot him at 4 months of age. He has gotten so BIG!. He has gained nearly 30 pounds, now weighing in at 50 pounds! No matter how big he get's he will still be a baby, atleast his personality.
The first three are when we first got him

BigDog
October 17th, 2004, 12:58 PM
a very handsome doggy!
I love 3rd and 4th pics - he likes posing, doesn't he? ;)
on the 5th pic gotta say - your room needs some cleaning LOL

lilith_rizel
October 17th, 2004, 02:28 PM
We are actually in the process of moving, so things are getting to look really messy. We really have room to set alot of things anymore. It will the the second move for us in the past 7 months. I'll just be happy when we don't have to move all the time, due to the military.

Actually, Cano is a hard one to photograph. He has a short attention span, of like 4 seconds. It took us for ever to be able to take the last picture. He was moving around too much and wouldn't hold still. I think it took as 10 tries before we got one where you could tell what the picture was. Thank god, we own a digital camera, otherwise we would spend so much $$ on film.

glasslass
October 17th, 2004, 03:31 PM
The pix of Cano with his "baby" is adorable! Looks like such a happy boy!

TalonsMa
October 18th, 2004, 09:54 AM
What a beautiful boy :)

lilith_rizel
October 18th, 2004, 06:07 PM
He's getting more beautiful every day. He is starting to get darker ears, and other markings. He's mamma's big boy.