Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone!!

breezepup
January 7th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Hello everyone!! I would like to introduce myself as Miranda, or breezepup. I am 20 years old, and am a University student.
Growing up, I never had any pets, or sadly much access to animals as both my mom and sister had horrible pet allergies.
I am here now, because I am looking to adopt a pet, and since I'm kind of new to this, I wanted somewhere to ask my questions!

marko
January 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Breezepup :highfive:

Please feel free to ask away! :goodvibes:

Jull
January 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Once you have your first pet, you will always want to have them in your life! - I grew up with all kinds of pets, dogs, ferrets, birds, fish, turtles, chicken, ducks, rabbits... :D ... and no I didn't live in a farm lol

breezepup
January 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Once you have your first pet, you will always want to have them in your life! - I grew up with all kinds of pets, dogs, ferrets, birds, fish, turtles, chicken, ducks, rabbits... :D ... and no I didn't live in a farm lol

That's what I'm really want! I'm pretty sure when I finally adopt my first one, that I'll never want to be without a companion, whether it be furry, scaled or feathered :)

Also, thanks for the welcoming, both of you :)

aws1
January 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM
A big welcome and is great that you want to adopt, with so many animals needing forever home's just so nice to hear that you will be adopting :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
January 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the board Miranda. I hope you are able to get the answers you are looking for and a great companion pet in the works.

hazelrunpack
January 19th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the board, Miranda! :D