Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hannah has OFFICIALLY entered PUPDOM

Mysts38
October 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM
She went freaky this morning running around in circles outside biting evefything she came close too..Shes only getting up for duties once a night now...

Shes has now entered typical pupdom.."hmmm lets see if I can nip moms hand to see how she reacts" Well Mommy reacts with a huge high pitched yip..and baby hannah backs off really fast! :rolleyes:

"hmm lets see how this chair leg tastes" Well Mommy brings out the bitter apple..squirt squirt "doesnt taste so good now does it pup" :eek:

"hmm lets run away from Mommy and see if she can catch me" Ah Mommy is smarter and has put a leash on you so that when you try to run away...wham..CAUGHT YA :confused:

"hmm lets see what happens when I get in the cats face " MEOWWWW HISSSSS WHAP WHAP "OUCH: says hannah. sad

See what I mean? but its all part and parcel of being an energetic typical pup.....the great thing is? when shes ready to settle down..she comes to her mommy for quiet snuggles. ;)

comments (0 so far)

sammiec
October 15th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Yeah Hannah!! Mommy's gonna LOVE the next couple months!! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/516.gif*snickering*

Mysts38
October 15th, 2004, 01:37 PM
:mad: LOL but funny :p

TalonsMa
October 15th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Oh yes, enjoy every minute of it!!! Solara is 15 weeks now, and not as puppyish (is that a word??) and I am already missing it :) She weighs over 30lbs tho, and still think she's a lap dog!