Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Wonder

Copper'sMom
October 15th, 2004, 11:50 AM
I wonder what will happen to all the poor souls that are in shelters right now? sad I guess they will be given the death sentence without doing the crime. sad The goverment is really *****ed up.

chico2
October 15th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Coppers Mom...I don't know for sure,but I am certain we will not read anything about it :sick: Since they cannot be adopted out,there is really no other way than to murder them all sad
I just cannot imagine,it's unbelievable :sick:

mastifflover
October 15th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I agree 100% this government is made up of a bunch of absolute morons. People when the next election comes around you need to remember what these politicians did and make your vote count against what they stand for

sammiec
October 15th, 2004, 11:56 AM
From what I understood. No dogs can be brought into Ontario after April 2005. These dogs have a small chance still... don't send them all to the rainbow bridge yet!
This is not in effect yet, but they will try and pass the bill next month...

jackieb
October 15th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Having only just moved here cant belive they can kill all thoose dogs in rescues in england they had a mussle and lead law for dangerous breeds. They did not however enforce this as they dont have the money too and the police and courts etc do not have enough money given to them.
I honestly cant contemplate what they are thinking to kill innocent dogs!! :eek: