Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where is Knight and Trixie

chico2
October 15th, 2004, 08:25 AM
I soo miss Knights comic relief and Trixie's pics sad Anyone know where he is :confused: Maybe he's girlfriend returned from Scotland,with her twocats,keeping him busy :confused:

Bugsy
October 15th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Ironknight (insert Shaggy/Scooby voice) "where are yooouu" :confused:

TalonsMa
October 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I don't know... I haven't received any messages from him for awhile...hope everything is ok :)

iRONKNiGHT
January 30th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Hiya all, I've been on a little vacation with Trixy then came back and got caught up with work but you guys were never far from my heart... so we're back ;) Trixy's almost 9 months and She's Bigger and Badder than before.. She Dawf's our 4 year old Yorkie :)....i'll keep you guys posted! and should have some pictures up soon! depending on the request's lol.

Bugsy
January 30th, 2005, 09:55 PM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/061.gif Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... you're back! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/crazy/061.gif

We missed you and your happy go lucky 'tude. Now where are those photos of Trixie hmmm?

Uhh hold on, what'd I miss.... yorkie? :p

krdahmer
January 30th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Yes!!! :party: More Trixy pics!!! IMMEDIATELY!!! (That a good enough request?LOL)

Missed you guys! :D

iRONKNiGHT
January 30th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Ohh i missed you guys soooooo Much and Much and Much and MUCH !!
big smiles and Huggs ..ohhh baby huggy huggy time LMAO!!
were's Iggette? too many good people on here to list lol..

okay here's an older pic of Trixy but i promise some new ones! since she's a Big Baby!!

Bugsy
January 30th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Aww... there's the sweet little lady. :D We need our daily fix man. You can't let us go "cold turkey" again. :p

Katherine1
January 31st, 2005, 06:07 AM
Hi - Nice to meet you. I am new well farely new LOL. I am on here alot and enjoy all the new friends I have met on here ( skin and the furbabies ). Looking forward to seeing more pics! Hubby is always asking what am I doing now and I tell him 'just checking up on friends' LOL :D

iRONKNiGHT
January 31st, 2005, 11:22 AM
Hi - Nice to meet you. I am new well farely new LOL. I am on here alot and enjoy all the new friends I have met on here ( skin and the furbabies ). Looking forward to seeing more pics! Hubby is always asking what am I doing now and I tell him 'just checking up on friends' LOL :D

Pleased to meet you Katherine Huggz :) hope you're having a wonderfull day!
when i get home tonight 8:00pm i'll look to see if you have posted pic's of your fur-balls..

umm [krdahmer] you went from *cat lady* to "Crazy Cat lady" lol you're a nutter! :)

[TalonsMa] i hope you're still around? :)

sammiec
January 31st, 2005, 11:41 AM
Yeah IronKnight! Nice to see you back! We missed your witty remarks and endless pictures of that Beee-utiful Trixy!!!

iRONKNiGHT
January 31st, 2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah IronKnight! Nice to see you back! We missed your witty remarks and endless pictures of that Beee-utiful Trixy!!!

Ran back before running off to work.. should be back by 8:00pm..had to run back to give Sammy a big hug and this is my chance to grab her bum while i'm at it LOLLLLLLLL!! woohooooo!

chico2
January 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Aww,the comic relief Crusader is back :evil: What's with the Yorkie???
We need pics of both ASAP!

heeler's rock!
January 31st, 2005, 01:41 PM
YAY!!!! Ironknight's back!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! We missed ya big guy!!!! :D Thanks for the pic of Trixie!! She's such a doll!!!!!!! :D :crazy: :grouphug: :thumbs up

Princesss04
January 31st, 2005, 02:43 PM
Welcome back we missed you! :D

krdahmer
January 31st, 2005, 11:41 PM
Well Knight, everyone around here (home) thinks I'm a crazy cat lady, heck I even got the action figure for Christmas!!! :rolleyes: LOL So I thought I outta update the name...you gotta check the pic section, I put some new ones up of my troop not too long ago. It's under new pics of the kitties or something to that effect, Fagan is getting big now too (not like the Trixer I'm sure... he's only about the size she is in those old pics!) ;)