Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Im new here.....

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone....Im new here and thought I would share a picture of my baby Tanner. He is a 9 month old Male Pitbull. His ears and tail are not cut, but I believe he is just as handsome the way he is....We have a son who will be 5 in 7 days and Tanner is WONDERFUL with him. Thankfully I live in Cambridge Ontario where they have decided NOT to Ban pitbulls....My dog is so gentle...he wouldnt hurt a fly......but yet everyone is scared of pitbulls....Not all are bad.......anyway I cant wait to get to meet some new people here.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/justme3679/imcute.jpg

mastifflover
October 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Well we don't ban pit bulls either we love them and welcome to the board

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Thank you so much!

Lucky Rescue
October 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the board. Tanner is adorable!! I have a pit bull too - a 4 yr old blue fawn female - and she is just the best dog!

Looking foreward to more pics of Tanner.:)

Your 2-legged kid is pretty cute too!

P.S. Pit bulls should not have docked tails, and I really prefer the natural, floppy eared cute look, like Tanner's. :D

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 09:07 PM
awwwwwww thanks! Alot of people told me I was wrong for not docking his ears and tail, said he dosent look original....I said WHATEVER LOL He is my baby and he is cute the way he is!!!!! Thanks, I will get more pics up in a few.....

BigDog
October 14th, 2004, 09:07 PM
very handsome guy, no doubts! and his ears look fine the way they are, make him even cuter I would say...
where did you get him from? how long are you guys together? :)
congratulations with your doggy! :)

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 09:12 PM
my son and our dog tanner......Best Buddies!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/justme3679/calebtanner.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/justme3679/verycute.jpg

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 09:18 PM
very handsome guy, no doubts! and his ears look fine the way they are, make him even cuter I would say...
where did you get him from? how long are you guys together? :)
congratulations with your doggy! :)

I am originally from Michigan (married a canadian citizen and moved to Canada early this year.) We got him from Michigan...some guy came up to us the day we were moving my stuff out and asked us if we could take a puppy....Once I laid my eyes on him, i couldnt resist.....

He was just 8 weeks old when we got him. He was born In Jan.2004 So we have had him since March 2004 so 7 months we have had him. He is the best, we all love him so much and couldnt begin to think of how our lives would be without him now:) he really is like a second child LOL.

glasslass
October 15th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Actually, I like natural ears the best. He looks more like his true personality - loveable and sweet. Welcome :)

jackieb
October 15th, 2004, 07:19 AM
I am in cambridge too and much prefer natural ears and tails its actually illegal in England to dock tails never heard of the ear trimming till now.

sammiec
October 15th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Well hello there, I see you found your way! ;) Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!! I just love how happy they are together! Tanner and your boy are both VERY handsome! :D

Princesss04
October 15th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Welcome on board your children are so cute... We all look forward to getting to know you and your fur baby better! :D

Cinnabear
October 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Welcome, and what a big suck you have. :)

TalonsMa
October 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
What a cutie, I love his floppy ears :D

Tannerbaby
October 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Thank you all!!!! :p