Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank You Vet Techs!

Digston
October 20th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Today is the last day of National Veterinary Technician Week! Thank you vet techs, for everything you do!

I AM
A nurse, an anesthesiologist, an x-ray technician, a candy striper, a maid, a janitor, a surgery assistant, a loving hand, a pharmacist, a teacher, a mortician, a coroner, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to cry with, a sucker for a furry face, a lover of all pets, a face to lick, a midwife, a delivery nurse, a Lamaze coach,
a dental hygienist, a mediator, a vet's best friend, a pet's best friend, a babysitter, a physical therapist, a mother, a father, a playmate, a chew toy, a protector...

I CAN...
Make the pain go away, save a life, see what's wrong, clean anything, ease a mind, fill drug orders, show the right way, end suffering, give kisses, get kisses, clean teeth, bring someone to do the right thing...

I HAVE...
A strong stomach, a big heart, a thoughtful mind, the strength to do the right thing even when it hurts, the ability to fall in love in 5 seconds, and the deepest love for all creatures...

I am a Veterinary Technician.

hazelrunpack
October 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Great post, Digston!

patchdog
November 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM
This is late but I hope you had a great vet tech day. You deserve it. You really do a lot for our loved pets.