Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi all

Unorthodox joe
October 16th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Hi, ive just joined as I was very impressed with the site after coming across it when I was googleing a few questions about puppy care and training. Getting a dog was something my fiancee and i had talked about for a long time, but we wanted to be sure, so months of looking into breeds and breeders, we fell in love with Charlie. She is just coming up to 10 weeks, she is a staffy/english bulldog cross, my fiancee wanted a English bully and I wanted a staffy, so we were over the moon when we found Charlie and she is amazing.
So we have had her for 2 weeks now, she's been vet checked and had the first of her 2 injections (2nd in a few days time) other than a small abilical hernia (that we have been told is common and to keep a eye on) she is perfect. She is as puppy's are into everything but it's all part of the experience, house training is going well, a little accident now and then but compared to my last puppy who took 2 months just to go on the training mat, Charlie is doing very well. I will upload some pic of her later today. Well that's about it for now, just wanted to introduce my self. Thanks

marko
October 16th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Hey unorthodox joe!

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. :goodvibes:
Thanks for the kind words about our forum and hope to see some cutie pix soon!

breeze
October 16th, 2012, 08:57 AM
welcome to the board :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 16th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the board, Unorthodox joe! Looking forward to those pictures!! :D

Goldfields
October 16th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Welcome, Unorthodox Joe. I'm sure you'll love this forum. Interesting to see where you live. I hope you like taking photo's and showing them off? Charlie sounds lovely, can't wait to see her.