Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

WTH is going on?

sammiec
October 14th, 2004, 01:39 PM
WTHeck?? I just made a thread called "pitbulliest" and now it's gone.
I have tried to read PM's and they are not showing any messages within the PM.... what is happening?!? :confused:

jackieb
October 14th, 2004, 01:40 PM
but yesterday i couldnt read a thread and neither could raingirl

sammiec
October 14th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Dinah, I don't know if you even got my PM?? I couldn't read yours...

GsdDiamond
October 14th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I noticed that any thread pitbulliest posted in no longer shows their posts. It may be that any reference to pitbulliest is being deleted.

Perhaps they're banned?

Cinnabear
October 14th, 2004, 01:49 PM
They did say they are doing more moderating. Maybe they were being offensive then got themselves banned.

sammiec
October 14th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Nope, I got the second PM from pitbulliest, she's still here.

But Dinah just wrote me again and I still can't read the PM.... I know I got it because it tells me I have a PM and then there's nothing in it??

sammiec
October 14th, 2004, 01:51 PM
They did say they are doing more moderating. Maybe they were being offensive then got themselves banned.

Would there not be any type of warning, it's making me CRAZY, I just can't figure it out!

chico2
October 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Maybe Mr Bryant is lurking somewhere,or was Dinah one of his fans,I cannot remember :D (it happens often these days sad )

heeler's rock!
October 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Chico, you're cute! :)

I think that if they were gonna ban them, they shouldn't have banned pitbulliest! She was just defending herself! I wish someone would tell the rest of us what's going on here!!!!!! :confused:

sammiec
October 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I wish someone would tell the rest of us what's going on here!!!!!! :confused:

LOL, I second that! At least I'm not losin' my mind!

marko
October 14th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Pitbulliest is back. A few others have been banned.