Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

DAYS: when and how did Mimi have an abortion??!

wAggie
October 14th, 2004, 01:07 AM
did they drag it out?

obviously not!! I missed it... tho I HAVE been quite busy at work.

can someone please update me!!?

Thank yoU@!! :)

krdahmer
October 14th, 2004, 01:11 AM
sorry....I'm a Y&R gal myself....15 years and counting! :eek:

Shelby
October 14th, 2004, 02:20 AM
sorry, we are a bit behind on Days here in Oz, we are only up to Marlena being a serial killer!

debanneball
October 14th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Hey KR - what do you think Brad's secret is...my guess is that he's not the brother Nicki is looking for, but that he is the son of a mafioso type person... :eek:

krdahmer
October 14th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Well no doubt it'll be a good twist, Y&R has been on their game lately...surprising even me! (After 15 years I was getting pretty good at predicting what was coming next...like that whole Jill having the wool pulled over her eyes by creepo suave there) :sick:

heeler's rock!
October 14th, 2004, 02:33 PM
OMG I LOVE DAYS!!! Okay, here's the scoop.

Mimi found out she was pregnant and was going to tell Rex. Her mother, Bonnie, didn't want Mimi to tell him as she was affraid Rex would propose and marry Mimi. She doesn't want that because Rex is a Brady and has no money. Well, Mimi was gonna tell him anyways, but everytime she tried, the phone would ring, etc. Her mom convinced her that if she told Rex, he would marry her but then leave her because he couldn't handle being a dad, like Mimi's dad did to Bonnie. So Bonnie sadi, "You know Mimi, there are ways for a girl to get un-pregnent." CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?! Telling your child to basically get an abortion!!!!! So, Mimi said to Rex something along the lines of, "So what would you think if I were pregnent?" and he said, "I'd be thrilled! But just not right now. We're not ready for kids, blah blah blah....." and she decided not to tell him. When she would think it's the right thing to do, she'd overhear him telling someone, Kate or Lexie, that they're just not ready for kids, so on and so on. So, she decided to take her mom's advise and get an abortion!!!!! Belle and Lexie tried talking her out of it, but she went anyways. Then, the real kicker is, right afterwards, she went to Rex's place and he bought her a teddy bear because she's been spending time at the mat ward holding babies and such. he figured that she wanted a baby and that's why she's been so upset so he tried to cheer her up. THEN, he says, "You know, if you were to tell me that you're pregnent right now, we'd find a way to make it work because I love you blah blah blah...." !!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!??! Rex went to get something and Mimi just lost it! Now she feels like she made the biggest mistake EVER and regrets the whole thing! Now she's affraid to tell Rex that she had an abortion because he'll leave her for killing his child, and not even talking to him!!!! Days is getting really, REALLY interesting!!!

Melanie, I feel sorry for you Aussies! I went there in 1999 and the family I stayed with got me to fill them in on 3 years worth of Days!!! It was nuts that you're all so far behind, but if you ever need to know what's going on, I'm your gal! I'm obsessed!!!! I even record it when I'm not home to watch!!! :D

wAggie
October 14th, 2004, 10:53 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Rex is such a sweetheart! OMGGGGGg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn Bonnie... :rolleyes:

so.. what ur saying is that they actually didn't show her going thru it, like they do when the women go into labour..??

did she go alone? or w Belle? did Lexie perform the abortion?

who now knows she's already had the abortion?

THanks SOOOOOOO much!!

heeler's rock!
October 14th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I know!! Rex is so cute, sweet and totally adorable!!! :love:

Okay, so Lexie didn't do the abortion, Mimi went to the Salem Women's Clinic. Belle didn't go with her as she just couldn't watch Mimi do that to herself and her future.

They didn't show it at all, probably because it's so contraversial. I agree, Bonnie's a cow!!! What a horrible mother!!! :eek: :mad:

Now, Jan knows she's pregnant and she's blackmailing Mimi! She told Mimi to help her keep Belle away from Shawn, or else she's gonna tell Rex about the abortion!!! Mimi is just mortified! Now, if Belle ends up with Shawn, Mimi is gonna lose Rex! Jan only found out too because she knocked over Mimi's purse and said she was gonna clean it up while no one was in the room. She found the women's clinic slip in her purse, and put 2 and 2 together! She figured out that Mimi has been sick and emotional because she was pregnant, and then aborted it!!! She confronted Mimi and Mimi confirmed it!!!! YIKES!!!! :eek:

wAggie
October 15th, 2004, 12:31 AM
omg, mimi must be feeling fubar to have told Jan that!!!

btw, there can be NO way that Jan's preggo... what a psycho!! :eek:

heeler's rock!
October 15th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Yeah, Jan needs to be committed to a psych ward and pronto!! She's not pregnant, but I'll bet she'll tell Shawn she is just so he won't leave her!! She was pregnant a while back, but that was because she was raped by Paul Mendez, Nicole and Brandon's father. Shawn found out and tried to help Jan and that's when she got VERY attached to him. Jan ended up shooting Paul and killing him.....long LONG story....... :o

wAggie
October 16th, 2004, 12:50 PM
hehehe, I remember that!

I started watching JUST AFTER Marlena pushed Stefano over the balcony when she was possessed... this also just before Sami started tagging along after Austin, she drugged him and made him think he was having sex w Carrie... ooooooooh, the good ol' Days... lmao

actually, I love all of it :D

when did u start watching??

heeler's rock!
October 16th, 2004, 01:14 PM
I've been off an on for a while. My mom's been watching since the show started, I SWEAR!!! :p

I really started getting into it when Marlena was possesed and Stefano was around. He was such a cool bad guy!!!!

I've been recording it and watching it religiously for about 6 or so years now. If I miss a day, I get soooooo depressed and here, Global is one day ahead of the US networks for some reason. So if I miss Global, I can record 2 on the same day and get the episode I missed, and the new one! It rocks. :D

wAggie
October 16th, 2004, 01:55 PM
aww, WICKED!

unfortunately, we dont get DAYS on Global here any more.. :confused: