Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!

Winston
August 30th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday Baby girl!

Today is Sophie’s 1st Birthday! Wow how time fly’s! I cant believe it is here already.
We are going to celebrate on the weekend with some treats and maybe some fun playtime with her favorite pack! (Sylvie’s gang!) and I will be sure to take some pics for everyone!
Well here is a pic of my little munchkin to tie you all over until I can take B-day pics!

Cindy

Barkingdog
August 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday Sophie’s! Don't eat too much cake and ice cream!

hazelrunpack
August 30th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday, Sophie!!! :dog:

Lookin' forward to those pawty pics!! :D

Dog Dancer
August 30th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Wow, Happy Birthday Sophie, why it seems like just yesterday you just a puppy! :crazy: Have a great pawty with your pack pals and smile pretty for the camera! She looks fabulous and happy here.

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM
Okay everyone here is the Birthday girl! the start of the party and the fun!

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:09 PM
Boy they all had a lot of fun playing. We do this every Sat morning. :thumbs up

Bree going after Sophies leg! and beautiful Cyrus just hanging out

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:10 PM
some more! the faces are so funny!

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
last but not least!

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:12 PM
The end!

sophie had a great time playing with her buddies! she had a great 1st birthday! :candle:

a picture of sweet keisha she had a good day too!!

Jim Hall
September 1st, 2012, 07:21 PM
WOOF !!! :thumbs up:crazy:

Winston
September 1st, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hey my friend! how are you doing? how is my favorite girl DU?

Barkingdog
September 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
last but not least!

The second photo looks like the dogs are gossiping and the German Shepard looked shocked at what he heard.

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
Those are totally awesome pawty pics, Winston!! :highfive: So much fun!! :laughing:

But I must object!! The Birthday Girl is never supposed to get rolled! :frustrated: :laugh: :p

Dog Dancer
September 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM
Unless she really wants to Hazel! Great pics, Halo is jealous that Sophie has such great friends. A yeah has flown by for sure.

pbpatti
September 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
OH, Sophie you look so good! :cloud9: Happy Birthday to you sweet chocolate labbie. Wintson great pictures of her with Sylvias GSD's.

Sylvie
September 4th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Everyone had so much fun. Humans included. It was the first time that Bree has ever played with any dog other than Cy and Keesha. She must have known it was Sophie's birthday. :laughing:

marko
September 4th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Wow these are fun pics :highfive:

hazelrunpack
September 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Aw, Sylvie, that's sweet about Bree!! :lovestruck:

Goldfields
September 5th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Poor Sophie, at the mercy of those mean GSDs. LOL. She certainly looks as if she holds her own and has a ball with them. :) I LOVE the expressions. Happy birthday, lovely girl, and many more of them.