Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank You to all of you who responded to :What do you feed your dog?

sue fox
October 12th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who responded to the Dog Food Debate. It was very informative and I enjoyed sharing with most of you :cool: :p :p . I also wanted to state that I would like to continue to read and post but not sure whether this is the right place anymore :confused: . It's too bad a few can turn a "debate" into something personal and nasty. We all apparently love our pets and should give each other the respect we obviously give our animals. Everyone deserves an opinion and the respect of others to "listen"? I'm new here and thought I was asking for opinions. What we take away from a group such as this is to gain more information, you learn something new everyday. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with another's comments but it is wrong to belittle. I will definitely be hesitant about responding again :( :( Too bad for us all that SOME make us feel this way.

Sue :( :(

mastifflover
October 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Sue don't let a few negative posters get to you. I personally like to hear other opinions even if I don't agree. I like to give my opinion and don't expect everyone to agree but it is my opinion and everyone is entitled to one. Stick around another opinion is always welcome

melanie
October 12th, 2004, 04:40 PM
:o sue dont waste your breath. it wont change. i have bene here over a year now and i have heard that sentiment repeated so many times. it wont happen so just ignore them and let it all slide. some ppl just cannot have a intelegent and kind argument, and have to be mean to feel good, as my mum always says, if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all (to true), water of a ducks back so to speak. dont let them bother you ;)

sue fox
October 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
You guys are right :rolleyes: Why let a few spoil our sharing? I just got home from work and couldn't believe it was still going on I thought it would have been over by now. Anyway I will ignore it and let it slide. Thank you :rolleyes:
Sue